- M.Sc. (Statistics) from Kuvempu University with First class,
- MBA (Operations Management ) from KSOU , Mysore with First class
- MBA (Marketing Management), from VMU Salem, with First class.
- Acharya Bangalore Business school (ABBS), Bangalore Year: March 2013 till date
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore Year: June 2011-June 2012
- Welingkar Institute of Management Bangalore campus Year: July 2010-June 2011
- IBA-Bangalore campus; Year: June 2007-June 2010
- IFIM, Bangalore Year: July 2005-May 2007
- SBM Jain College, Bangalore Year: April 2004-March 2005
- SRNMN National college of Applied Sciences-Shimoga Year: June 1999-March 2004
He has presented 30 Research papers in International and National conferences and 10 papers are published in national and International journals. His research areas are Multivariate analysis, Statistical Quality control, Regression modeling, Discriminant analysis, conjoint analysis and Multidimensional scaling techniques, Marketing analytics econometrics and Decision sciences.
Journal Publications (Refereed)
- “Economic Liberalization, Fiscal Performance, and Tax Reforms: Indian Experience”, Indian Journal of Economics and Business, (First -author- Prof. Prashant Kulkarni)
- “Intellectual Property Rights, Indian Pharmaceutical Industry and Public Health”, Management Matters, March 2009. (First author: Prashant Kulkarni)
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org