- Doctoral degree (Ph.D.) from the Department of Management Studies
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc.), Bangalore,
- Consultant -Aug 2016- To DateGrant Thornton India LLP, Bangalore, KarnatakaWorking on Bid Proposals, Client Engagement, Research Reports and Feasibility Studies inPublic Policy Area
- Senior Research Associate - Apr 2016 – Aug 2016Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE), Bangalore, KarnatakaWorked on a research project on Solid Waste Management (SWM) in the city of Bangalore.
- Senior Research Associate: Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE), Bangalore, Karnataka Apr 2016 – Aug 2016
- Research Associate: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB), Bangalore, Karnata Nov 2015 – Mar 2016
- Research OfficerSir. M. Visvesvaraya Economic Research Centre, Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FKCCI), Bangalore, Karnataka Mar 2015 – Oct 2015
- Associate EditorSouth Asian Journal of Management, Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA), Bangalore, Karnataka Oct 2011 – To Date
- Academic Associate (Part-Time)Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB), Bangalore, Karnataka Jul 2014 – Jun 2015
- Assistant ProfessorDepartment of Management Studies, SAINTGITS College of Engineering, Kottayam, Kerala Currently SAINTGITS Institute of Management (SIM) Nov 2006 – Jun 2015
- Management ConsultantKerala State Poverty Eradication Mission (Kudumbasree), Dept. of Local Self-Government, Govt. of Kerala, Trivandrum, Kerala Jan 2006 – Nov 2006
- Short-Term Research Fellow Kwansei Gakuin Daigaku (University), Kobe, Japan Apr 2003 – Mar 2005
- Lecturer Sri Ramachandra Institute of Management, Chennai, Tamil Nadu Dec 2001 – Nov 2002
- Faculty National Institute of Human Resource Development (NIHRD), Chennai, Tamil Nadu Jun 1998 - Nov 2001
Areas of Research Interest
- Areas of Research Interest:Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation, Organization Behavior, and Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
- I have also done professional stints as a Research Associate with eminent academics from premier institutions such as Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB), a Management Consultant for a State Government Department, and as a Research Consultant for a few private market research firms
- While working on my Ph.D., I took up a part-time position as the Associate Editor of South Asian Journal of Management (SAJM), which I continue to hold. I was a co-investigator on several sponsored research projects, recent one sponsored by Sichuan University, People’s Republic of China, at the Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE) prior to joining Grant Thorton as a Consultant.
Email id: email@example.com