M.Com., M.Phil., and Ph.D
- Started teaching in the year 1979 and have now 38 years of teaching experience.
- Taught MBA, M com., MFA, MTA, MBS
- Recognised guide of Bangalore University
- Successfully guided 12 Ph.D., scholars and 20 M.Phils.
- Presently working as Professor at Nitte School of Management from 2nd June 2014
- In the immediate past, worked as Prof. And Director of Seshadripuram Institute of Management studies from 2nd June 2008.
- Reader, Department of Commerce, Bangalore University.
Achievements at University
- Worked as LIC member of the Bangalore University for the three years
- Got highest ranking amongst all the faculty members of Department of Commerce. The evaluation of teacher’s performance was conducted by an independent organization on behalf of Bangalore University under the leadership of the then Vice Chanceller Dr. Ranganath.
- Worked as Chairman BOE for number of examinations of Bangalore University.
- Presented number of Key-note addresses and papers in the State level and National conferences.
- Resource person for Academic Staff Colleges of Bangalore and Universities of Mysore.
Research Paper/ Projects: Research papers worked on / articles in publications/ journals and projects worked on
Successfully conducted an independent evaluation study sponsored by Netherlands government under Indo-Dutch Project viz., Work cum Dwelling houses constructed for Weavers of Ranebennur.
Written two books- Business Studies-1 and Business Studies II